Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 14, 2014

December 8, 2014
Okay, so I was wrong, I am still going to do a few more blog posts to get extra credit. I have to say it will definitely help my grade especially since I got a C on my argumentative essay. I really thought I had done better on that paper. Unfortunately, that was not the case, I really worked hard on that paper, all my papers. In my other English classes I had done so well, I even got an English tutor to help me work towards better writing. I had my tutor check my work, they even thought I did better on this paper than a C. So I am not sure what else to do.
122 Words
            December 10, 2014
Well it is Wednesday morning, and I can’t get my laptop to send the assignment revisions to the printer that are due today! I ended up having to use my husbands’ computer by sending the documents to drop-box so I could print them out. To say the least it has been a long day already and it is only 9:15 in the morning. I certainly hope that today gets a lot easier and better. I have Algebra after my English class, and I am not the best at math. I am counting the days down till end of semester, I need a break.
108 words
            December 13, 2014
Well my youngest has a high temperature, body aches, and a headache, so I think he has that pesky flu going around. I just know I am going to be up all night with him, not a great time either. With finals on Monday, I hope I get enough time to study. It has been a crazy and long semester, just need to finish up and enjoy the Holidays and break. Just chilling with the family and my dogs, maybe even bake some Christmas cookies.
100 words
            December 14, 2014
This is my very last blog for this class! I am so looking forward to taking my finals and getting started with my holiday preperations. I have so much cooking and cleaning to do, along with wrapping all of the gifts. It is crazy what we have purchased this year, I just hope everyone likes what they got! We haven’t been able to spend a lot for the past years and this year we spent a little bit more. I also got some gifts for toy for tots, to give back to all the children who don’t have a Christmas. I do hope that everyone has a wonderful Holiday Season, and a Happy New Year!

100 words

No comments:

Post a Comment